Board Intern Programme
Want to develop governance capability, gain mentoring, training, and practical board experience?
Join Master Plumbers in shaping the future of the plumbing, drainlaying and gasfitting industry. Apply now to be a part of the Master Plumbers Board Intern Programme!
Here is a Master Plumbers Board Intern Programme overview:
- Interns will attend and participate in Master Plumbers Board meetings for at least one year, extendable for a second year.
- They will actively engage in all aspects of being a board member, dedicating up to two days per board meeting cycle.
- Board Interns will complete the Institute of Directors (IOD) essential governance training course during their appointment.
- Mentorship will be provided by board members.
- Interns will share their experiences at the Master Plumbers Annual General Meeting.
The Master Plumbers Board Intern Programme is open to:
- Current Master Plumbers Members and their employees.
- Employees nominated by Master Plumbers Member business owners.
- Applicants who demonstrate a strong desire to be actively involved in the future governance of Master Plumbers.
To apply for the Master Plumbers Board Intern Programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- a cover letter explaining why you want to be considered for this opportunity
- your curriculum vitae.
The application period is open from the Master Plumbers Leadership Forum and closes 12 weeks prior to the annual New Zealand Plumbing Conference.
The Board will review all applications and select Interns based on their commitment to governance and potential for future leadership. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview as part of the selection process.
For further inquiries, please contact Master Plumbers Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or phone 021 245 1704.