Construction Sector Accord
The Construction Sector Accord is a government and industry partnership focused on improving government procurement practices, consent processes and the building regulatory framework.
- The Construction Sector Accord is a positive step.
- We are working closely with other industry stakeholders to improve the construction sector and welcome the opportunity to work more closely with the government.
- Changes made to the Construction Contracts Act (CCA) including best practices for retentions to be made compulsory.
- Enforced CCA compliance with penalties imposed on contractors who do not comply.
- To ensure the aims and outcomes of the Construction Sector Accord flow through to subcontractors.
Click here to keep up to date with Advocacy News
Download the full printable Advocacy Document below: