Construction Sector Accord
The Construction Sector Accord is a government and industry partnership. Its focus is on improving government procurement practices, consent processes and the building regulatory framework.
- The Construction Sector Accord is a positive step.
- We are working closely with other industry stakeholders to improve the construction sector and welcome the opportunity to work more closely with government.
- Changes made to the Construction Contracts Act (CCA) including best practice for retentions to be made compulsory.
- Enforced CCA compliance with penalties imposed on contractors who do not comply.
- To ensure the aims and outcomes of the Construction Sector Accord flow through to subcontractors.
Download the full printable Advocacy Document below: