Dux SecuraGold™ System
Dux SecuraGold™ is a premium hot & cold water reticulation system that has been proven in New Zealand for over 30 years. SecuraGold™ fittings and PB-1 pipe meet all material and performance requirements of AS/NZS 2642 Part 1, 2 & 3.
All 80+ Dux SecuraGold™ fittings are supplied fully assembled ready for installation by an authorised plumber. Remove the end cap, insert the pipe and crimp.
- Solid corrosion-free DZR Brass for strength, durability and reliability
- Copper crimp rings with an eye-spy hole to visually check that the pipe is inserted correctly before crimping
- 3 barbs that minimise the space between the fitting and pipe to maximise the watertight seal
- Coloured end caps to protect the integrity of the fitting and provide quick size identification.
Dux PB-1 pipe is extruded from Polybutylene (PB), which makes it flexible, very durable and temperature resistant. Available in straight lengths and lay straight coils.
- Manufactured in New Zealand
- SecuraGold™ 25m lay straight coils are the only genuine lay straight PB-1 coils available
- Available in 12mm, 15mm, 20mm and 28mm
- PB-1 Lilac & Green pipe for use in applications where recycled or non-potable rainwater water is needed.
Dux has a range of crimp tools for use with SecuraGold™ and provides free regular tool servicing so authorised plumbing installers can have peace of mind when crimping.
- The IWISS is an ergonomically designed tool with an angled head and a smooth crimp jaw ideal for tight spaces
- The Magnum is a lightweight tool designed for tight spaces it has a reduced opening when crimping
- Alba crimp tools have the bolt cutter style handles so a large amount of pressure can be applied
- The Blucher battery powered crimp tool with interchangeable 15mm, 20mm & 28mm jaws available.
Where To Buy
Dux SecuraGold™ pipe, fittings and crimp tools are available nationwide from quality plumbing merchants.
For more information, please visit www.dux.co.nz/securagold
(For installation by an authorised plumber.)